Monday, February 9, 2009

Random thoughts

Today, as Will and I came inside from our jog/walk (respectively), I took off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack where Will usually puts his. It was the closest spot to the door, and it was open. A little while ago I walked by the shoe rack and noticed that he moved my shoes to the middle rack, and put his shoes in the "good" spot. I wonder why I am not allowed to put my shoes there?

My child is the total opposite of other children when it comes to eating. While most other moms are pureeing spinach to put in their childrens' dinners, I am pureeing meat to hide in her vegetables because I know she'll eat the vegetables.

I should've walked to the grocery store today instead of driving, because it is very nice outside. I knew this, and yet I still drove 1/2 a mile to go there. Habit, I suppose.

Even though my frozen veggie coupon expired January 10th, it was accepted at Giant today, and it doubled, resulting in a free bag of frozen veggies. Awesome.

Not doing Body Pump for 2 weeks + doing Body Pump again = ouch.

I have a weird thing that may be a burn on my outer forearm. I have no clue how I got it. The problem is, it's about the same size as my birthmark, which is located approximately 2 inches below it, so now that I have 2 similarly-sized skin abnormalities near each other it looks kind of like I am developing a skin disease on my arm, and will probably be ostracized as a leper before too long.

Flesh-colored, skintight thermal pants are not acceptable gym attire on anyone, especially not on the lady who wore them tonight. She totally reminded me of that butt-thing that dances around at the end of Pink Floyd's The Wall, and that movies scares the ever-loving crap out of me.

I need a babysitter to make me go to bed. Will has been working crazy hours for the past 2 weeks, and he is my structure. Without him here at night, and with Emily asleep, I aimlessly read my book, do some internetting, and just basically waste time until 1 when I am exhausted and crawl to bed. I SHOULD just go to bed as soon as he leaves and get a fabulous 11 hours of sleep in before Emily starts cooing good morning, but I never do.

Maybe I should make tonight the night. I guess that means this post is finished.




No comments: