Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Party

Emily's birthday party turned out well. There was rain in the forecast, but it cleared up and was actually pretty nice and occasionally sunny the whole time, which was awesome. The same thing happened last year, so let's hope the trend holds since I'd like to have her party at a park next year.

The cupcakes turned out tasty but ugly. I got a special cupcake-frosting tip for my Wilton set, and when I went to frost the cupcakes I realized the tip was too big and it wouldn't fit the coupler I had. It was too late to go get a new one at that point, so I just had to make due with what I had, and it kinda looked like the cupcakes were topped with orange dog poop. Oh well. At that point there was nothing I could do, so I didn't really care.

My camera ran out of batteries halfway through the party, so we didn't get very many decent pictures, but here are some of them:







No comments: